Thursday 13 June 2013

What Controversy?
How many ways we see the female anatomy and it is never offensive. Is it the protruding male anatomy that is offensive? Certainly not in my friends Papua New Guinean Art collection, it is right out there as a symbol of masculinity and he gloats that no one bats an eyelid. Ah Ha, I say... Because there is an innocence in it's depiction, where as mine is far from innocent but the innocent cannot see it... I work hard on this 'not in your face depiction'.


I really like this article but I am not sure that the writer has noticed that my pear shaped female forms also double up as being phallic. Hence the romantic inclinations, in a point of union, two become one.

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/1390165/saville-masters-art-of-causing-a-controversy/

No comments:

Post a Comment